Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cameron By: Jade Jones

Author: Jade Jones
Published By: J.J.
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

                                         Review:


"Cameron" by Jade Jones was some good read that once I started reading this novel I didn't stop until I had finished with it.  You really couldn't   put it down because there is some much going on that will have you literally wondering what this author has in store for the reader next. "Cameron is fast paced and it will be so  much going up and I was trying to keep up ...well I took notes because I didn't want to miss any of it.  This storyline was so intriguing and all the drama OMG ...yes!  All of the characters were simple off the chart GOOD  really making each one very believable  that anyone could relate to.....it was all well presented from Cameron(Hypnotic),Rodney, Ahmad, Pocahontas(Poca), Terrence(Silk),X-rated, Redbone, Wallace, Pure Seduction, Tiffany, Juicy, Jerrell, Jude, Rico, Klimaxxx, Bobby,to Kevin and I am sure I have left someone out...so You will have to pick up this excellent read "Cameron" to find out just who that may be.

This poor heroine(Cameron) really went through so much that you can only
hope for her in the end some common sense because she never gives up
and just continues to move forward with her life.  Now it is my understanding that there is a book 2... so perhaps we may  find some more interesting things about this heroine.  We know from the reading that she was a orphan and had lived in many foster homes and now her life had been... when again I don't want to give too much again....pick up the read...you will not be disappointed!

Ms. Jones this is my second novel that I have read of yours and I really can only
say I enjoyed them both and will be looking forward to Cameron 2 novel  real soon.  With that being said I would definitely recommend "Cameron" to you as a excellent read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...