Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nothing Ventured By Jane Oldaker

Title:  Nothing Ventured
Author:  Jane Oldaker
Publisher:  Smashwords Edition
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Nothing Ventured" by Jane Oldaker was a wonderful contemporary romance read that once you start you will find it hard to put down.  I am not sure what all I expected from this read but I did get much more that I ever thought I would get having completed this novel.  It was very well written, not leaving out any details to this intriguing storyline.  I found all of the characters so well defined, colorful, believable and even endearing only to give the reader a awesome read.  You will be kept right up to almost the end  seeing if  Miss Molly would let got her all her pride to finally see what a great man she could have.  If you are looking for a good love story with a happy ever after then you have come to the right place for "Nothing Ventured" will give it all to you and more.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...