Monday, May 6, 2024

Secret Enemy Protector: Enemies to lovers, Secret Identity, Revenge & Redemption, Single Mom Romance Kindle Edition by Olivia Lively


 Book Excerpt:

"Love is always a risk, especially when the man you're falling for is your secret enemy.

I'm Rebecca Lawson, a CEO driven by ambition.

While divorcing my abusive husband, my daughter's safety is my top priority.

I hire Jordan to be her bodyguard and protector.

His presence annoys me; we don't quite see eye to eye.

But he's fantastic with my daughter, and that's all that matters.

There's something magnetic about him.

He has a confidence that doesn't seem typical of someone of his status.

Wavy dark hair, piercing eyes, and a body that exudes power.

Jordan is the ultimate temptation, blurring the boundaries of our professional arrangement.

This romance is off-limits, but I can't seem to resist him.

Fate has twists, and it seems Jordan is hiding a dark secret for vengeance."


Title: Secret Enemy Protector
Author: Olivia Lively
Publisher: O. L
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Secret Enemy Protector: Enemies to Love, Secret Idewntyity, Revenge & Redemption, Single Mom" by Olivia Llivey

My Thought:

'Secret Enemy Protector' was an exciting story about Rebecca and Jordon. We find Rebecca, who
was a CEO who had divorced her abusive husband, Thomas. However, we find that Rebecca hires a bodyguard to help take care of her daughter. However, there is more to this story as the reader discovers that this bodyguard is out to get Thomas. Why was this? This is where you must pick up this good read to see all that was about. Will something be going on between Rebecca and Jordon? Again, you must pick up 'Secret Enemy Protector' to see how well this author brings it out to the readers.

Be ready for an ending that leaves one smiling in how everything ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I DESERVE (I Deserve Series) Kindle Edition by Alicia J Evans

 Book Excerpt: " Will love to conquer all, or will their past prove too great a mountain for them to overcome and finally get what they...