Monday, May 9, 2022

Honor: The Billionaire Bae: Book 1 (The Billionaire Bae Series) Kindle Edition by Amber Ghe


 Book Excerpt:

"Zea: I’d always been a hopeless romantic – well, I used to be.

Until I had to make a devastating decision.

See, I’m a Pastor’s daughter, and my loyalty to my family and church won.

It was apparent I didn’t support my ex’s new business venture, so I dipped.

I know it sounds crazy. And yes, I was often tormented by that decision. See, I was young and dumb then.

But the day we bumped into each other after eight long years, the LUST in his eyes told me we had UNFINISHED BUSINESS.

This time my actions screamed grown woman.

And, despite my past indiscretions towards this man.

He had me breaking all my rules… AGAIN.

Honor: Eight years ago, I had a breakthrough and a breakdown on the same day.

When my fiancé walked out of my life with no explanation, leaving me to figure it out.

After that, I didn’t do relationships. I was dead inside.

Instead, I pushed myself to build a billion-dollar business with my siblings.

A legacy.

I vowed to see it through till the end.

Still, I never knew how I would respond if I saw her again… until it happened.

Her touch sent a warming shiver through me.

I had to punish her. I wanted to punish her.

But I couldn’t. See, Zea gave me new life and a reason to fight through my darkest days to come."



Title: Honor: The Billionaire Bae: Book 1
Author: Amber Ghe
Publisher: Hustle & Write Publishing
Series: The Billionaire Bae Series Book 1
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Honor: The Billionaire Bae" by Amber Ghe

My Assessment:

The author gives the reader a good read of a second chance at love. Honor and Zea had broken up some eight years ago when she walked out and left no explanation. And with that, Honor decided he would not do relationships; however, when Spirit, his sister, opens up a hotel in Las Vegas and hires Zea...things will change for these two. What will bring Honor and Zea back together? What will happen when a secret comes out where Zea helps. I will stop here and say you will have to pick up this novel to see how well this story will come out. Will Zea be able to give him a new lease on life? There will be some twists that will keep one turning the pages to see what's coming next, and by the end will, these two. Finally, Honor and Zea get another chance of love.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...