Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Exile: A Bad Boy Military Romance (Bad Boy Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


 Book Excerpt:

"☆ Malaysia ☆

From amateur fashion designer to protegé of a master.
From witness to a murder years ago to fulfilling my dreams in the same city.
From celebrating with my friends to being snatched from my world.
I had managed to escape one bad moment in my life only to be thrown in another by the same bad man who'd occupied a niche in my mind for far too long.
The second I thought my destiny had arrived, life came full circle.
I'll be forced to deal with lingering emotions and questions.
Paradise will become hell.

☆ Shane☆
From soldier to Underworld Lord
From killer for the country to defender to the death of my territory.
From American citizen to exile
The fall of my empire had one last loose end to tie up.
I didn't expect to find the one woman who'd managed to touch my black heart so many years ago in the company of a man who betrayed me.
She'll become the unwilling means I use to tie that loose end.
She will be taken.


Title: Exile: A Bad Boy Military Romance
Author: Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher: Imperial Publishing House
Series: Bad Boy Series Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Exile" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Speculation:

Another good Bad Boy Series that will keep your attention all the way till the ending. I enjoyed how this author puts these characters Shane, Malaysia, Tobias, and Cherise back together, giving the readers an awesome read. It looks like Shane was determined to go after what he wanted. It was quite a suspense romance with a lot of action, and oh my, bring on the drama and some hot sex scenes. By the end, we are given one beautiful story. To read it all, I would recommend you start with the first 'Bad Boy Series Book 1 and then continue to this next series. I guess we are left wondering if there will be more 'Bad Boy Series?' I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...