Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I Need Release - Episode 1 (The Release Series) Kindle Edition by Shaela Camp


 Book Excerpt:

"Nia Azan just got out of a crazy relationship and moved back to her hometown. She is eager to get back into the groove of things and move on with her life. She is looking for a one-night stand to get over her broken heart.

Brandon Porter is in a marriage for convenience. His wife bailed him out when he needed her most, but now, he wants out. His wife knows too many secrets, and he can’t divorce her now. Then one night, he meets Nia, and everything changes…"

Title:  I Need Release
Author:  Shaela Camp
Publisher:  Kaemedia LLC 
Series:  The Release Series  Book 1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"I Need Release" by Shaela Camp

My Speculation:  

I enjoyed the short read of "I Need Release."  I liked Nia and Brandon meet up at the club and how shocked she was when she found out who she will be working for when she went to work the following day.  I am sure this story will have some more hot scenes that the reader will be looking forward to in the next series as we find out what is going on with Brandon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...