Thursday, October 1, 2020

Vegas Nights : A Billionaire Sweet Romance (Afro Luv Bite) Kindle Edition by Unoma Nwankwor


 Book Excerpt:

"A woman scared of being hurt again is bent on playing it safe.

A man determined to stay focused and never experience poverty again.
One night on the wild side that changes everything.
 
Darius Gray
Become a self-made billionaire by thirty.
Love was never an option; acquiring the next investment was
Deal after deal, I ferociously and ruthlessly operated with that mission in mind.
Years later, mission accomplished.
Today, I celebrate another chain of hotels under my belt, and then I heard her voice...
Mixing business and pleasure was never my style.
Going after her would be a mistake.
One I might just be willing to make…

Safiya Nadar
I used to live my best life
One shattered heart, a bucket of tears and shame turned it into my worst life
Now, I could care less what anyone said, love, and the risk it came with was overrated.
If only I could get my bestie off my back.
Tuh! That's easier said than done, so now we're in Las Vegas.
Three days, in and out, that's her promise. Nothing extra
Until she pawns me for an exclusive, she's writing.
Just have drinks with him, she said
Twenty-four hours later...
I wake up with a ring, a contract of two million dollars,
And a man, who for sure would leave me with a broken heart and a bucket of Ben & Jerry's,"

This is the first book in the Billionaire Pact Series. It was formerly titled His Sweetest Mistake.
Book 2 is titled Second Shot.

Title: Vegas Nights: A Billionaire Sweet Romance
Author: Unoma Nwankwor
Publisher: KevStel Publications
Series: Afro Luv Bite
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Vegas Night: A Billionaire Sweet Romance" by Unoma Nwankwor

My Speculation:

I enjoyed this sweet well written and short romance of Darius Gray and Safiya Nadar. We are entertained with some developed and defined characters that help make the story quite interesting. I loved how these two could finally find the love that wasn't really on their minds when the first meeting. Will this be a marriage of convenience, or will it turn into something more? I do like how the reader can see how important communication is in any relationship. You will have to pick up this novel to see how sweet and intriguing the story was presented to the reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...