Thursday, July 5, 2012

PIG



Author: SBR Martin
Published By:  The Artist's Orchard LLC
Age Recommend:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
 Rating:  5












Review:


"Pig" by SBR Martin was truly one real that I will never forget.  When I started reading this read I could not imagine what this was all about but I soon found out....it was some excellent story telling that I couldn't put it down.  How this author ... Ms. Martin was able to deliver a  story like this one was truly off the chart...... good.  It was truly amazing in how this author created such a story with characters that seemed so very real.  This story involved two main characters:  Lily and Bender who truly had a life full of ...alcohol, sex, domestic abuse, drugs, marriage, family that ended at the funeral.  The author took me on a ride that had many twist and turns .... reflecting Lily's life....
but being able to keep up will find  there was a  shocked at the end.


"Pig" was truly a story that was very different than anything I have ever read.  You will simply have to pick up PIG and see for yourself how good it is written and I would definitely recommend this as a excellent read....FOR THE TITLE PIG really describes HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...