Friday, November 15, 2019

Healing Words. Healing Hearts. Kindle Edition by Elisabeth


Book Excerpt:

"Healing...
That’s what needs to happen here.
For her, for me and for us.
Neema is my everything, and what I did, I would never forget.
What’s done is done.
I didn’t change it then, and I wouldn’t change it now.
But everything had consequences, missing puzzle pieces that randomly turn up, and enemies to answer to.
Unfortunately, I won’t let her go this time.
I’m determined to be here.
We’re healing. That’s the point."

Title:  Healing Words.  Healing Hearts.
Author:  Elisabeth
Publisher:   Imperial Publishing House 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five 
Review:

"Healing Words.  Healing Hearts." by Elisabeth

My Rationalization:  

I will say that I enjoyed the conclusion of this story that featured Drago and Neema.  I would definitely suggest if you haven't read the first part of the story:  Broken Words. Broken Hearts, please do so because this read is the continuance of it.  I loved how well this author really brings the story up to date from a previous journey and their heartbreak to now where it seems like things may be able to be fixed.  It was interested in how well Drago was able with all going on to take care of not only his family but Neemea's too even though it was sad at the time of their break up.  And in the end, we have a well-written story and this is where I say you must pick up 'Healing Words. Healing Hearts.' to find out how it all comes out.  I liked how this title told the story.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...