Thursday, May 28, 2020

Twisted Minds: Book 1 of the Twisted Minds series Kindle Edition by Keta Kendric



Excerpt:

"Megan: How in the hell did I end up here; on a heavily-wooded road in the middle of a racist county, all alone with nothing but my twisted mind for protection? After convincing the August Knights Motorcycle Club to allow me to work off a debt my sister owed them, I found myself in the middle of madness and mayhem. I should've known that this was what life inside this dangerous club would be like, right?

Aaron: How the hell did I end up here? I was face to face and chest to chest with the one woman I was forbidden to touch.
Strange, sexy, inexplicitly delicious, and just downright twisted events started to unfold when I meet Megan. I can't figure her out, but there is one thing she can't hide- her attraction to me. When Megan wiggles her way into my life, I discover that her quiet, good-girl persona is a cloak she uses to hide the twisted mind she harbors. A mind just as bent as mine.

*** WARNING *** This book is an interracial romance that contains strong violence and sexual content and is intended for adults (open-minded adults.) If you are easily offended or squeamish about harsh or demeaning language, murder, and violence, this is not the book for you."



Title: Twisted Minds
Author: Keta Kendric
Publisher: Jessica Watkins Presents
Series: Book 1 of the Twisted Minds
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Twisted Minds" by Keta Kendric

My Speculation:

The author did a good job with this first series of 'Twisted Minds' giving us a read of 'strong violence and sexual content, and murder.' Now, if you are into this type of reading, then you will be all set to get one interesting read. We find Megan is in this situation due to her wanting to pay off her sister's Jenifer's debt for drugs but to have to go to the August Knight Motorcycle Club for thirty days? I was left feeling like there was more to that story. Then from the Shark character, his son, Aaron, comes in play. I didn't understand the reasoning of why Shark put his son with Megan; what would he expect would happen between the two? Then as expected, Megan and Aaron will come together, giving us an intriguing read. The reader will be left wondering what in with world will happen after Megan leaves. I guess we will find out in the next series. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...