Friday, September 25, 2020

Game Faces On: Mergers & Acquisitions 2 Kindle Edition by Amber G.


Book Excerpt:

All he could think of was her…

William King couldn’t get his business partner’s image out of his mind. After merging companies with Wright Enterprises, the late-night schedules and work got the best of him. Not one to cross the line, William wonders if True has really changed and deserves a woman like Chance. All she desired was at her grasp… Career, life, and love were finally balancing out for Chance. Landing the contract with Urban Development and becoming engaged to True, Chance is finally living out her dreams. Will there be fire, burning through the black lace? Or will it be happily ever after for Chance and True? Passionate and full of surprising twist and turns this riveting story will keep you turning the pages."

Title: Game Faces On
Author: Amber G.
Publisher: A.G.
Series: Mergers& Acquisitions 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Game Faces On" by Amber G.

My Speculation:
I enjoyed how this author could bring these two stories together with Chance and True's issues. I felt sorry for William because, honestly, I thought he was the best man for Chance, but oh well, I did like he honored his friend True. All that is left to say is I hope True will be faithful to his marriage vows. It was simply amazing how the story turned out, but I still had my doubts about a particular person. I guess we will find out more in the next series: Mergers & Acquisitions 3. I do hope William will find someone to love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...