Friday, April 7, 2023

A Royal Baby: A Christian, Forbidden Marriage, Pregnancy Romance (Born Royal Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by JaNae Griffin


 Book Excerpt:

"Keeping secrets is stressful, but hiding the man in my life is worth the risk. I'm the princess of Merick, hiding my marriage to a man I'm head-over-heels in love with. But, unfortunately, he's from America and has yet to learn of my title.

We're building a life together that can't be sustained in secrecy. I know this, but with each day that passes, I enjoy my alias even more, putting off revealing my identity. Time is running out. My secrets are building.

Our life is entangling more and more. I love every minute with Landon, but my plan is falling apart in front of me. Keeping my husband and our life together requires all my effort, and I fear losing him."

Title:  A Royal Baby: A Christian, Forbidden Marriage, Pregnancy
Author:  JaNae Griffin
Publisher:  J. G.  
Series:  Born Royal Series Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"A Royal Baby" by JaNae Griffin

My Sentiments: 

This second series of 'Born Royal' was indeed a good read and answered many questions that needed to be answered from book 1, which featured Princess Catherine and Landon. All of the characters were well-developed, which made the storyline complete. It was good to see that Catherine finally had to tell the truth about what was happening to her...as her secrets and lies began to come out right and left. If nothing else, Catherine's sickness was coming out, and then that horrible accident that took a life made this story very interesting, as one will be turning the pages to see what was coming next.  

Be ready for a good love story as this author brings in the life of a princess who had certain areas showing her 'Duty, Country, personal priorities and goal that she intended to have in her life.'  Did she get them? You must pick up book 2 to see how well this author brings it all together for the reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...