Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sins of Thy Mother 4: Maybe I'm Just Like My Mother Kindle Edition by Niki Jilvontae


 Book Excerpt:

"The Lewis saga began with three broken children suffering at the hands of their deranged mother, Denise. Throughout their childhoods, Tisha, Terricka, and Sha endured physical, emotional, and mental abuse unfathomable to the ordinary mind but deathly true to them. Then one day, they slay their dragon and move on to greener pastures while still carrying the Sins of Thy Mother. Will adult Tisha, Terricka, and Sha overcome all that happened to them as kids? Or will one of the trio find themselves wondering...Maybe I'm Just Like My Mama!"

Title: Sins of thy Mother 4: Maybe I'm Just Like My Mother
Author: Niki Jilvontae
Publisher: N.J. ‎
Series: Book 4
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Sin of Thy Mother 4: Maybe I'm Just Like My Mother" by Niki Jilvontae

My Sentiments:

'Sins Of Thy Mother 4' book 4 was quite a sad story featuring the three siblings...Tisha, Terricka, and Sha. One would think that after the killing of their 'deranged mother, Denise,' things would go better for the three. However, that was not to happen, especially for Terricka. As stated earlier, this was quite a sad story for them in all they endured trying to help Terricka. I will have to say, YES, she was definitely like her mother, Denise...crazy! But, one could see that when one isn't ready to get the help they need, it's hard to get them to see they need help. as it was for Terricka. It was too bad that the story ended, but at least some lives were saved from this horrible situation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...