Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Mobsters & Mistletoe Kindle Edition by Kenya Wright


 Book Excerpt:

"My crew betrayed me.

Had me thrown behind bars and ripped away from the woman I loved.
Too bad they underestimated my thirst for
 revenge.

This 
Christmas, I vow to paint these wintry streets with blood.
Make it all red snow.
But there's just one problem.
Zuri.
The woman I was forced to abandon.
The one who still haunts 
my dreams.

Now, as the snow blankets the city in white and revenge burns hot in my veins, I'm faced with a choice.
Do I follow the path of 
retribution?
Or do I dare to reclaim the
 love I lost?

Title:  Mobsters & Mistletoe
Author:  Kenya Wright
Publisher:  K.W. 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Mobsters & Mistletoe" by Kenya Wright

My Sentiments:  

"Mobsters & Mistletoe" was a good read of a bit of it all, from action, romance, and violence. The main characters give the readers a story that will keep their attention as you turn the pages to see what is coming next for Dante, Zuri, Carmen, and a few other interesting ones. I enjoyed seeing how well Dante went after what he wanted: getting revenge for what had happened to him having to go to prison in the first place. I believed he deserved to do so under what had happened to him. One thing he learned his lesson of not opening up the letters he had received from Zuri, which had been a big mistake on his part. After all is said and done...will she take him back, or will he have to work for it? Now that a little child is in the picture...all that is left to say is to pick up this good read to see how this will all come out for Dante, Zuri, and little Carmen. Will they get their HEA?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Return of Ellie Black A Novel by Emiko Jean

 Book Excerpt: "It's been twenty years since Detective Chelsey Calhoun's sister vanished when they were teenagers, and ever sin...