Monday, November 6, 2017

Jillian by Julia A. Royston


Book Description....

"Some women wait a long time to get married. They do all of the right things. They go to school, build a thriving career, own a home, drive a luxury car and dedicate years of service to their church or community. But, where is the love? Jillian Forrester was no different. She was asking herself that same question. Where is her love? When would it be her turn? Since she waited so long, when the right man comes along, everybody should be happy right? Maybe not. Come experience the lessons, longing and love of Jillian Forrester."


Title: Jullian
Author: Julia A. Royston
Publisher: Royston Publishing
Series: Women of the Fellowship Book 1
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Jillian" by Julia A. Royston

My Thoughts.....

I felt this was a beautifully written romance that will give you food for thought long after the read. I really enjoyed how this author was able to give the reader such a good read that answered the questions for Jullian Forrester and that was ...'Where was her love?... When will it be her turn?...Will all be happy for you when the right man comes?' Well, all I will say all of the questions and a lots more will be answered as you pick up "Jillian" to see what all will go on in Jillian's life. As one will clearing see that she only wants what a lots of us wants and that is be be truly happy with the one you love. All of the characters were simply well developed, portrayed and just plain interesting helping make this story quite interesting where one will find it hard to put down until the end.

I will say this story even though was somewhat predictable in some areas it was still a good read and I liked how this author brought a Christian aspect into this story. I will say the ending did caught me by surprise ...just when you think you know someone do you really? I will say I had wished for a epilogue because there were some areas that I though may have needed to be addressed and I definitely wanted to learn more about the upcoming wedding. However, I think the readers will enjoy "Jullian" because I certainly did. Wow, if only one call find a Byron! Would I recommend this series? YES! I am also looking forward to reading the second and third books in 'The Women of Fellowship.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...