Friday, November 10, 2017

Since I Had You by Roy Glenn



Book Description....

"In this tale of forbidden love, Long time co-workers, Brooke Patterson and Chris Gable have developed a special friendship, one that brought them closer together, one that made them fall in love. It was an ardently passionate and intensely physical love, built on their enduring friendship of mutual respect and admiration shared over the years. But there’s one problem:
They’re both married … and not to each other.
They’re eventually driven apart leaving each devastated and heartbroken but as chance would have it, they run into each other again. And those feelings are felt again, the ones that said, how much I've missed loving you since I had you."

Title:  Since I Had You
Author:  Roy Glenn
Publisher:  Escapism Entertainment 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Since I Had You" by Roy Glen

My Thoughts....

I didn't know what to expect when I first started reading this novel but as I continued on through the read, I really found that I enjoyed how well this author gives the readers quite a unique love story.  Yes, maybe it was of a love that shouldn't have happened but it does so how will these two main characters make it out of this situation.  Starting from just coworkers getting together after work, then to more of an affair where these two just loved communicating  with each other.  From that well other things start to happen. Now to put the icing on the cake both of these two were married to their spouses.  I kept saying why didn't each of their spouses know something was up...well later it is revealed that one of the spouses did know.  Anyway, I loved how this author brings it all out so well in 'what done in the dark...will come to light in the out.'  So, what will happen as Chris and Brooke move on with their lives with their spouses?  I will stop here and just say you will have to pick up "Since I Had You" to see how well this author gives the reader a well written love story that will definitely put a smile on your face especially with that ending.















No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...