Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Call Sign: Baby Daddy (Navy SEAL Liaisons Book 1) Kindle Edition by S.I. Hayes (Author), J. Haney


Book Synopsis:

"To those who say War is Hell, I say, try being married to a person you don't even know.
That's my dilemma.
My name is Ozmond Zayne and after nearly fifteen years in the US Armed Forces, ten of them as a US Navy SEAL, I am about to face my greatest of foes.
A wife and daughter."

Title:  Call Sign:  Baby Daddy
Authors:  S.I. Hayes & J. Haney
Publisher:  Haney/Hayes Books                 
Series:  Navy Seal Liaisons Book 1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Call Sign:  Baby Daddy" by S. I Hayes & J. Haney

My Rationalization:

I found "Call Sign: Baby Daddy": was an interesting sweet read that was about Ozwald [Oz] Zayne and Savi who had to get married quickly due to her pregnancy and hin wanting to do the right thing.  Now it looks like Navy Seal Oz military career may have ended due to an accident and now he is now coming home with his wife and daughter he barely knows. I liked how they were able to work together while learning about each other even though it seemed like her parents weren't pleased with their marriage.  There will be lots going on from 'an undeserved reputation, major storm, Oz's Seal brothers coming to their aid' to seeing how this author gives the reader a good story when it's all said and done.   










No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...