Sunday, November 15, 2020

Santerian's Christmas Wish Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


 Book Except:

"Tangela

I gave him five of my best years,
And I'm still his girlfriend with no forecast of getting a ring.
I've mastered playing games since he enjoys playing with my heart.
But all things come to an end.
If I don't have a ring by Christmas, I'm out.

Santerian
She's the one for me.
But she thinks I don’t love her.
I couldn't imagine my life without her.
But an ultimatum to propose before Christmas makes me want to run.
I want to take that leap with her, but I have a Christmas wish of my own —Peace on Earth."


Title: Santerian's Christmas Wish
Author: Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher: Imperial Publishing House
Series: Book 1 of 17 in A Very Alpha Christmas Season
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:
"Santerian's Christmas Wish" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Speculation:

"Santerian's Christmas Wish" was an interesting holiday read that involved Santerian and Tangela. I don't think meeting Tangela, Santerian, would have to make a decision that would bring him much anguish as he holds on to one of his thoughts for years. All of this comes from what Santerian has received from his father due to his parent's failed marriage. I don't understand why he didn't listen to his mother about this situation, but that is how life can go for many of us. With Tangela having trust issues too from her past can bring out all of the insecurities they both had. They were definitely not ready for marriage until these issues were brought out, as the story will go. They both got on my nerves at times, but by the end, will it all come out well for this couple? This is where I say you will have to pick up "Santerians Christmas Wish" to see if they finally get their wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...