Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Landing the Runaway Kindle Edition by J. Haney, & S.I. Hayes


 Book Excerpt:

"My world was decadent, if not lonely. Raised by an aging Blue Blooded sycophant, I couldn't stomach the idea of forced marriage. So I ran. Took on the world one, two at a time, with one goal in mind. To come. To feel my blood boil, my heart race, and my body transcends to something-anything worth living for before their private dick catches up with me. Jumping my cruise ship to a resort town in Mexico, I thought I was good. Thought I could disappear and resume my chase of debaucheries and delights. Then I met him. The monster of a man that has promised to do all I need. The catch? He wants my trust and complete obedience. Can I give up control in pursuit of my desires? Can I swallow my defiance and surrender to him, or will my past arise and leave me as always-- wanting? Note: Contains cameos from the main characters in J. Haney & S.I. Hayes' Island Heir. While not required reading, they do hope you may want to know Ian and Autumn's story!*

Violence**Drug Reference***Adult Language****Strong Sexual Situations

Title: Landing the Runaway
Authors: J. Haney & S. I. Hayes
Publisher: Hayes & Haney
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Landing the Runaway" by J. Haney & S. I. Hayes

My Opinion:

"Landing the Runaway" was a good read featuring Jaiden and Gatlin. Jaiden is being forced into an arranged marriage, and she runs away from her manipulative grandmother. We find Jaiden running into Sirs's [Gatlin] arms where he can finally give Jai what she has been asking for...and what was that...' domination, submission, disciple, spankings along with some heavy sexual scenes.' Will Gatlin be able to fulfill her need? To find out all of the answers to these questions, you will have to pick up 'Landing The Runaway' to see how it comes out for Jaiden and Gatlin.

However, the manipulative grandmother Evangeline has someone still looking for Jaiden. Will she be found? In the end, there will be a need for more of the story as the reader will be given a cliffhanger, so we will have to wait to get the rest of the story of what happens to Jaiden and Gatlin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...