Friday, September 3, 2021

Bound For You: A Standalone Dark Captive Romance (MacKenzie Crime Family) by Amarie Avant


Book Excerpt:

"Audiobook coming in September!

I was taken by the monster in my nightmares . . .

AVA

Broken hearts carry dark secrets, and I'm determined to put mine to rest.

On a cold night, when I attempt to take my life, I'm stolen away.

Abducted by a man whose sins should've condemned him to hell.

Who sets my heart on fire with fear and desire.

I don't need a happily ever after, or to be captivated by his intoxicating, ruthless ways.

I'll run before I turn into the thing I swore I would die before becoming . . . His.

KIERAN

Broken, little birds can't fly, and I'm determined to keep the one I found.

I've murdered more men than the plague, but the innocent Ava doesn't have the right to take her own life.

Her light's my salvation capable of washing away my sins.

I don't need anything else in this world but my little bird.

I'll make Ava realize she's bound to me. Forever . . . Mine.

BOUND FOR YOU is a stand-alone dark, Irish Mafia romance. While there's a HEA, all the nice guys are dead. There are triggers, triggers, triggers . . . .

 Title: Bound For You

Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A.A.
Series: MacKenzie Crime Family
Narrated by: Aure Nash & JT Farrell
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Bound For You" by Amarie Avant

My Opinion:

'Bound For You' was quite an excellent audio read that keep me up late in the night, not wanting to put it down until the end [over eight hours]. Was it packed with lots of drama, secrets, and, oh yes, a hot and steamy romance? Yes, yes, and yes, it was loaded. The two narrators...Aure Nash and JT Farrell were outstanding with their deliverance of the story that featured Ava and Kieran. The author did an enormous job of giving the readers a good read about 'a stand-alone dark, Irish Mafia romance.' Be prepared for a long story, but you have the whole story and NO extended epilogues at the end!

Indeed the MeKenzies and McFalands are not to be played in this story! This series was one of the best ones!

What all poor Ava had gone through was quite a trip with her ex, but will Kieran still be there for her in the end? Also, Kieran had some demons too! So, will there be an Ava and Kieran with a HEA, and if so, what did they have to do to be able to get to that point?

This is where I say you will have to listen to the story or pick up this good read to see how well this author will bring it all to a head by the end.

Was this a dark story where 'extreme therapy' was needed, and let's not leave out a story with many triggers? Well, yes, but all and all, the story comes out... So I will stop here and say pick up and listen or read this good novel and see for yourself how well this author delivers it to the readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...