Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fear Me: AMBW Second Chance Romance (Beautiful Rage Book 2) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


Book Cover:

"Please read 'FEAR NONE' prior to jumping into this explosive conclusion of River and Tatum's love story. *Audiobook will launch in May

Fear doesn't last. Regret can . . .

TATUM
I’m conflicted, torn between right, wrong, and . . . love.
My River has the MMA title within his grasp, and while some people view him as a monster, River’s my biggest motivation.
My rock.
All I have to do is part ties with the devil that got us this far.
But while I’m planning our way out, everything that can go wrong does.
And I worry that my enemy, who should FEAR ME, is the only one winning. Again.


RIVER
Since being released from prison, my name has been dragged through the mud.
But I focus on sports and my dream girl.
All of a sudden, my woman’s keeping secrets from me.
Fighting solo in the cage is expected, but we’re supposed to fight our battles together.
Still, I’ll go to war for us, wipe Tatum’s tears when she cries, and hold her when she’s weary. I’ll never give up on us."



Title: Fear Me: AMBW Second Chance Romance
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A.A.
Series: Beautiful Rage Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Fear Me: AMBW Second Chance Romance" by Amarie Avant
My Assessment:

'Fear Me' was the 'explosive conclusion of River and Tatum's love story.' What secret will Tatum keep from River that will present quite a few problems around her, especially for River? This author gives the reader a heck of the story; after all, it is said and done that River was always there for Tatum no matter what she had going on.

To fully understand 'Fear Me,' an AMBA Second Chance Romance, Beautiful Rage Book 2, the reader should read the first book in this series...'Fear None' an AMBW Romantic Suspense...Beautiful Rage Book 1. You will not be sorry because both stories fit together so very well.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...