Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Spirit: The Billionaire Bae Book 4 (The Billionaire Bae Series) Kindle Edition by Amber Ghe


 Book Excerpt:

"Hustle and heart set them apart.

Spirit: My life was going nowhere with the Urban Spirits, Resort, Spa, and Dispensary, sending me on a mission to find my life's purpose.

When I met Indio Grey, a sexy, strong-minded man with a desire for sports, he took my breath away.

When he showed me his vengeful heart, I knew he was forbidden. It caused me to back away. Still, I was intrigued.

Determined to get myself on track, I opened up to the idea of dating.

Indio: As the first deaf NBA player, I refused to accept the limitations that others placed on me.

I wasn't willing to settle.

Spirit immediately disapproved of me and the rude ways I learned during the years I hid in my bubble.

I learned early that I would have to do something extraordinary to earn love, so I never tried. The burdens of being in the NBA left me unaware of Spirit's affection.

When entrepreneur, Liam Carver, threatened to come between us, I had to act fast."


Title: Spirit
Author: Amber Ghe
Publisher: Hustle and Write Publishing
Series: The Billionaire Bae Series Book 4
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Spirit" by Amber Ghe

My Assessment:

'Spirit' was an excellent sweet short read where she finds something in her life besides 'Urban Spirits, Resort, Spa, and Dispensary.' Spirit meets Indio Grey, who was a deaf NBA player. What will happen when these two meet? It was interesting how Indio decided to do something about his hearing problem, as this author brings it out so well.

What problems will a co-worker [Liam Carver] try to invoke himself into Spirit's life? To get all these answers and more, pick up 'Spirit' and see how this story will all come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...