Monday, October 30, 2023

Hallelujah For Christmas: A Curvy Girl Holiday Christmas: Curvy Girls Book Seven (Curvy Girls Holiday Series 7) Danyelle Scroggins

Book Excerpt:

"He's been chasing me.

But love just doesn't happen to folks our age.

Aunt Minnie Lewis

When J. P. Hearn caught me slipping, I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

A man in his position can have any woman he wants.

One night in his arms has my heart open, and my mind is constantly on him.

But there's still a barrier between him and my yes…his children.

J. P. Hearn

The guilt of our connection nearly pushed her back into her protective shell. I can feel it.

But she fails to grasp that I'm not giving up on her again.

I won't let the love of my life walk away without giving us a chance.

And the only two people I'm concerned about are miles and miles away.

Though unsure what's keeping her from being all in, I refuse to sing anything but Hallelujah for Christmas.



Title: Hallelujah For Christmas: A Curvy Girl Holiday: Curvy Girls Book Seven
Author: Danyelle Scroppins
Publisher: Divinely Sown (DS Publishing)
Series: Curvy Girls Holiday Series 7
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Hallelujah For Christmas" by Danyelle Scroppins

My Sentiments:

"Hallelujah For Christmas" was a sweet Christmas story featuring Minnie Lewis and J.P. Hearn. These two had been school friends; however, they didn't come together until now. J. P's wife had died, and Minnie's husband had passed on...so what will happen when they realize they had feelings for one another? How will this affect J. P.'s church members, with him being a pastor and Minnie's [Curvy] friends? What was so crucial for J. P. to talk with his boys...[Micah and John Paul] who were grown and in the military. Why did he want to talk to them? Well, that is all that I have left to say... I will stop here and tell you that you must pick up this good short read to see how it all comes out for these two love birds, and there seems to be more jumping into this, too.

Indeed, this was one of the best Christmas's for everyone when all was said and done for Minnie, J.P., their family, and friends.





 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...