Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Because of Her (Jack & Jill Series) Kindle Edition by Jewel E. Ann


 Book Excerpt:

"If sin weren't pretty, it wouldn't be so tempting."

I was an accomplished music professor.

Happily single.

Perfectly content.

Now, I'm unemployed.

Pining for a dark, brooding guy named Jack who lives in a garage with a piano.

And I'm plotting to seduce a married man because his daughter is responsible for my nephew committing suicide.

I don't know why teenage girls are so mean.

I don't know why rich men cheat on their wives.

And I don't know why Jack has serial killer vibes, even though he leaves me speechless every time he speaks.

All I know is that I feel safe in a stranger's arms and understood by someone I don't comprehend.

"You should be a little scared of everyone because humans are unpredictable."

How far will I go for revenge? More than that …

How far will he go to save me?"


*This book contains material involving sexual assault and suicide. Reader discretion is advised.


Title:  Because Of Her

Author:  Jewel E. Ann

Publisher:  Jewel E. Ann LLC 

Series:  Jack & Jill Series

Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean

Rating: Five

Review:

"Because Of Her" by Jewel E.  Ann

My Sentiments: 

The title...'Because of Her' says it all about this particular couple...Jackson and Francesca [Frankie] had a beautiful and tormented love story. Let's not leave out some other colorful characters...Eloise, Molly, Corinne, Archer, Slade, Jessica, Livy, and I will stop here...because there are even more interesting ones that help keep this story going...

This was some read that the reader will have to keep up with as we find Frankie has come to take care of her family's death wishes; however, what will she discover that will start her needing some answers about her nephew's death? Jackson also has some secrets as a trained assassin on his final mission. Will he be able to accomplish it? What I loved most about the story was seeing how Jackson's family came to help him when it was much needed. Now, what is all that about? The reader will have to pick up this read to find out.

Be ready for a twisted, intriguing, suspenseful, secretive, well-written, haunting story and an ending that will... Pick this one to understand how this author delivers it to the reader.  

By the end, you will get quite an outstanding, fantastic read.  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...