Monday, July 29, 2024

Man Hunt (On A Manhunt Book 1) Kindle Edition by Vanessa Vale


 Book Excerpt:

"What's worse than spilling coffee all over my billionaire boss? Accidentally emailing him my answers to a sex quiz.

That was me. I did that. I might be a genius, but that was really dumb.
I sneak into the office to delete it, but it's too late. He knows my naughtiest fantasies.
Instead of firing me, he wants to fulfill every one of them.
He's everything I didn't know I wanted: Older, fiercely protective, and with a possessive streak the size of Montana.
But can he really want 
someone like me with a past full of man struggles and a head full of math problems?"

Title:  Man Hunt
Author:  Vanessa Vale
Publisher:  Bridger Media 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:
Review:
"Man Hunt" by Vanessa Vale

My Perception:  

"Man Hunt" is a steamy, humorous romance that will keep you hooked as you follow the story of Maverick and Bridget, a dynamic couple. The plot kicks off when Bridget mistakenly sends an email to her boss instead of her best friend. The story unfolds from there, exploring how Maverick responds upon receiving the email. Enjoy lots of witty banter between these two characters in this entertaining, light-hearted tale.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Royals Upstairs by Karina Halle

 Book Excerpt: "He's the royal bodyguard. She's the royal nanny. The annoyingly hot attraction that simmers between them—that&...