Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Polished by Friction: A Journal Paperback – March 19, 2024 by Divine Purpose


 Book Excerpt:

"What does it mean to be molded by difficult experiences? In Divine Purpose's newest journal-style book, readers have the opportunity to self-reflect on their trials and tribulations - and how to move forward toward future success.

Author Divine Purpose introduces a journal for those who have been hurt, ostracized, and rejected. Because journaling is a therapeutic tool, they hope readers use this notebook to heal their hurting hearts, minds, and souls.

Dive into a self-help reflection with meaningful questions and life experiences from a person who has seen a lot. Divine Purpose's newest book uses a journal format to help readers examine their lives, challenge themselves to grow, and share next steps for success in the future. With stories from the author's own life that will resonate with nearly any reader, Polished by Friction offers to take the reader on a deep-dive of their own psyche.

Written for a wide audience, Polished by Friction caters to anyone who needs encouragement. Transcending age, gender, and other "buckets" we put ourselves into, this journal is simply for humans who want to look at themselves in the mirror and come out the other side with actionable ways to get better.

Fans of Iyanla Vanzant and T.D. Jakes will enjoy Polished by Friction. The author infused their own voice and wisdom into each page, creating a uniquely-positioned self-help journal that brings about strength, fortitude, and a path to a better life."



Title: Polished by Friction
Author: Divine Purpose
Publisher: Palmetto Publishing
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Polished by Friction" by Divine Purpose

My Perception:

This author did an excellent job introducing us to "Polished by Friction," a journal-style book for those who have been hurt, ostracized and rejected. 

What was even more enjoyable about the read was how the reader shared her story. There will be questions that only you may answer as you use 'this journal-style book to heal hurting hearts, minds, and souls, hopefully.'
 
I loved how Divine Purpose brought the scriptures into every section of the read using her life. It will help readers understand where she comes from as they continue reading her story. Several sections brought me to tears, and I could remember certain things that had happened in my 75-year-old life.   All that is left to say is that my best friend...GOD has brought me through it all.  

This self-help journal brought up things I had forgotten, but what? God brought me through it all, praising him through strength, fortitude, and even a path to a better life.  

My God has been good to me for over 75 years, and I can only give him Thanks for everything! Being adopted when I was 20...[Now that's a story in itself] I was married at 21... and still married after 54 years to the same man God gave me, and I thank HIM daily. I may have wished things had been different, but I think this is what God had for me, and all that is left to say is THANK YOU, JESUS, AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH for what you gave me!  

If you want encouragement, read; you have come to the right one, "Polished by Friction" by Divine Purpose, which will give you everything and more. Remember to answer the questions. The main question is 'What does it mean to be molded by difficult experiences? You will find out as you write that your mind will open up and give you just what you need to put in that journal, which will help you after all is said and done.

You will be grateful for reading Polished by Friction by Divine Purpose. Please pick up this book, for it will stay with you long. You ca can always pick it up and reread it at any time you feel the need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No One Does It Like You by Katie Shepard

 Book Excerpt: " College sweethearts reunite to restore more than just an old inn in this new romance by Katie Shepard, author of   Swe...