Monday, November 5, 2012

The Three Letters

Author: Robert Ruisi
Published By: Amazon Digital Service, Inc.
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

Review:

"The Three Letter" by Robert Ruisi was a wonderful short letters to his three daughters....taking the time to say, "I love you."  Those three words were 
presented in a  fairytale....once upon a time.  This would definitely be something that his daughters would have a appreciate forever this keepsake and could even pass on to their daughters. I felt the author of "The Three Letter" was really trying to get across his real feelings for each of this daughters....'I love You'..... Good Job...Mr. Ruisi!

I would recommend this as a excellent read to my readers as a excellent read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...