Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Looking For LA LA


By:  Ellie Campbell
Published By:  Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  4
Book Blog For:  NOR
Review:

"Looking For LA LA" by Ellie Campbell  was a good chick lit romantic read. It took me a moment to understand this 'British Humor' but soon it came together for me and I found myself laughing out loud.  Who ever would have thought that a postcard would present such a problem for Cathy and her husband Declan. This is one novel that  was a well written read with some very 'serious parts.'   There seems to be lots of secrets and when I thought I may have had it figured out...I didn't!  The characters were well developed and very captivating...only to keep you reading to see what was going to happen next.  This stay a home mom was definitely funny, had many issues and lord could she make up things....wow and Cathy's friends were  very interesting.  What I found most interesting was the mystery it had in the story  and the surprise at the end.  Be ready for quite a juggle of things that will happen.    If you are looking for a good entertainment novel you have come to the right place for "Looking For LA LA" will give it to you.  Would I recommend? YES!




No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...