Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Envy: A Twisted Taste of Seduction By: K'Aliyah Knight

Title:  Envy: A Twisted Taste of Seduction
Author: 










"Rameer Banner is fine as hell, with buku money, and a dick that will make you delirious. He's the kinda dude that gets what he wants, when he wants. He owns it.
After 8 years of Rameer playing with her heart, Ki is done. Fuck the dick, she's moving on, or so she thinks. Getting away from Rameer gets easier when a handsome detective catches her attention. But Ki can't move on, Rameer ain't having that. Will trying to let go cost her more than love...?"


What I liked about this novel....

I found "Envy" and even more envious  was definitely what Queen Fatima was in this story. I will say this author really knows how to work it...that beginning  of the novel was off the chain.  I found some very some  interesting characters that really had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next....for Rameer, Ki, Queen Fatima,  Omari, LaToya, Connor  and a few others.   There were some twist in this storyline that I hated to see but I thought that maybe coming and it did especially at the end.  Overall, this vampire story was well told by the author even though it isn't my favorite genre it did  kept me captivated all the way to the end. Would I recommend?  Yes, especially if you like vampires...this paranormal fantasy would be for you. 














 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...