BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Finding Hope By: Stacy Finz
Title: Finding Hope
Author: Stacy Finz
Publisher: Lyrical Press
Series: Nugget #2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:
"Finding Hope" by Stacy Finz
Book Description....
"The small mountain town of Nugget, California, is way off the beaten path. But somehow it helps the lost and lonely find a new beginning in life—and in love…
One solitary day at a time is the only way cookbook writer Emily Mathews can restart her life—and cope with consuming loss. Still, the former city girl is finding all kinds of odd inspiration and advice from Nugget's proudly eccentric residents on everything from new recipes to opening her heart again. Especially when it comes to her rugged rancher landlord …
His no-drama new tenant is the first break Clay McCreedy has had in a long time. He's got his hands full enough dealing with his wife's scandalous death and his sons' unresolved grief. Clay can't help but be drawn to Emily's quiet understanding and strength. When their fragile trust turns into passionate healing, he longs for much more. And when both their pasts come calling, he’s determined not to walk away…"
What I looked about this novel....
This was a beautiful love story told of two people who both had a real rough life. However, after meeting and being able to recover from all of the hurt and loss that was on them ....were able to at last find love once again. The author did a wonderful job with presenting this amazing good story that I would recommend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Between You, Me, and the Fence Post: A Novel by Hunter Snow
Book Excerpt: " A poignant, emotionally honest story about love, addiction, and the quiet bravery it takes to choose yourself. Actress...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...

No comments:
Post a Comment