Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love VS Trust 2 By Ms. T. Nicole


Book Description...

"When I give you my time, I’m giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don’t make me regret it….
Come back on this ride with Erica as she search for the truth on what’s really going on with her husband Richard. After reconnecting with her sisters Ebony and Elise, Erica is finding her voice and learning the true meaning of Love VS Trust. What will happen when love is tested, and bonds are broken? Can it be mended, will this marriage last? With death always lurking; sometimes, love is blind, and will have you sleeping with the enemy, or is he the enemy? Does Richard love Erica? Do Erica trust Richard? Let’s find out the answers as we embark on this journey of Love VS Trust 2."




Title:  Love VS Trust 2
Author:  Ms. T. Nicole
Publisher:  Pleasure Principle Publications
Series:  Love VS Trust Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Love VS Trust 2 by Ms. T. Nicole

What I loved about this novel....

I loved the way this author was able to keep the reader on the edge of their seats turning the pages to see what was coming next especially after reading the first  'Love VS Trust.'  Truly the two main characters had so much drama going on as in the first read.  I enjoyed the humorous parts that 'Randy' brought in to the read because there was indeed a need of some humor  needed to balance out this intriguing read.  What a connection  the story presented with all of these well developed, defined and believable characters!  

What I also liked about this novel....

I definitely liked how this story kept you guessing what would be coming next only to be surprised with a different results with all the twist and turns which showed that this author put a lots of thought and planning with this well written urban novel.  That ending was the bomb definitely leaving the reader speechless... saying ....what, who, how and why?

What I hated about the novel....

Another Cliffhanger!  Sorry, I just hate them...but I  will be waiting for 'Book 3' to see how this all ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...