Friday, September 16, 2016

My Husband's Love Child - a novella By: Brian W. Smith



Book Description....

"Sonya Lucas is the model wife. Her husband Eric is not the model husband. The couple's marriage is in jeopardy because Sonya can't have kids and Eric desperately wants a son. Tired of waiting for his wife to give him a child, Eric has a "love child" with his mistress Ann. Will Sonya accept the baby to save her marriage? Or will she take matters into her own hands. Deceit has consequences...serious consequences."

Title:  My Husband's Love Child
Author:  Brian W. Smith
Publishing:  Hollygrove Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"My Husband's Love Child" by Brian W. Smith

My Thoughts...

I found this another good read from the author.  The two main characters [Sonja and Eric] were off the chart but I must say that Sonya was the bomb.  That ending truly left me saying wow.  The author knows how to get and keep your attention with that little twist that you may not see coming.  The title really fits this novella.   Very well done to the author!

I choose this read for my Amazon Prime September, 2016.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...