Tuesday, October 10, 2017

218 First Hugs (First #3) by E.L. Todd



Book Description....

"He won't let me date anyone because he's the biggest cockblock in the world.

He still calls me his wife even though I don't remember our wedding day.

He said he'll never give up on me. Not now. Not ever.

Somehow, I forgave him for what he did in the past. But I'm not sure if I can do it again.

But he's not giving me much choice."


Title:  218 First Hugs
Author:  E. L. Todd
Publisher:  E.L.T.  Oct 10, 2017
Series:  First # 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"218 First Hugs" by E. L. Todd

My Thoughts.....

What a very interesting ending to a truly good series.  There were so many twist and turns that will put one on quite a emotional ride as you read through this series.  I would definitely suggest that you start with the first two series so you will know what all has gone on earlier in this whole captivating story.   All of the characters from Bree, Cypress, Amelia, Ace, Blade, Celeste to even Evan were all well developed giving the reader a relatable and believable read.  The titles for all of these series were just very unique as this author always seems to give her readers some interesting reads.  I will say it was a good ending for all of the characters in how this author was able to  gives all a HEA in this  well written and one awesome story.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...