Tuesday, October 24, 2017

White Male by Kim J. West



Book Description....

"There’ll be lovemaking and heartbreaking… 



I left Los Angeles, hoping for a new start in Atlanta, Georgia. When I began a new job my new boss, Jonathan Carter the billionaire heir to the Strauss Carter fortune, was determined to make my life hell. When I found out how he really felt, I knew I was too damaged to let him into my life; I had trusted before and the pain of the past seeped into my future. I was determined to run yet Jonathan was determined to pursue me; but I knew that we faced insurmountable challenges that would eventually rip us apart.~Lena.

Sensual, intense, heartbreaking, romantic. Lena and Jonathan’s story will take you through an addictive journey of discovering the pain and pleasure of interracial love. "

Title:  White Male
Author:  Kim J. West
Publisher:  Kim J. West Publications
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"White Male" by Kim J. West

My Thoughts....

If you are looking for a hot and steamy romantic read then this author will bring it all to you from the drama 'sensual intense,hot and erotic love scenes, heartbreaking' all the way to the romantic side of it all.'  This author gives the readers something to think about long after the read as it was for Jonathan and Lena..BWWM.  There will be so much going on that you will have to keep up.  Definitely Lena had a lots going on with herself as she had just come out of a horrible relationship and now this one was certainly a new one for her...not only dating her boss that involved cultural differences  but....well this is where I say you will just have to pick up "White Male" and see for yourself how it will all turn out. Yes, at time Lena did get on my nerves with all of her insecurities but after thinking about it in the end I could see her point of reasoning. Will Lena ever be able to let her pass go and stand up with the man that loved her so dearly?  Will Lena and Jonathan be able to 'rise up and fight for what they want and forget out the outside forces' that were around them and get to their HEA?'
Well, open up this novel and continue reading to see if Jonathan gets what he wants in the end!  If you are looking for a good story full of intensed but yet beautiful....I would recommend this one for you.














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...