Sunday, April 8, 2018

Earned by the Billionaire 2 Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


Book Description....

"~Pamelon~ 
When I was in high school, I had a full-blown affair with Lyle Walker. 
It was novice and innocent but turned out to be one sided. 
Somewhere deep inside, I felt he loved me. 
Something in his eyes told me it was real.
All of that was shattered when he rejected me in front of a packed gymnasium. 
But none of that matters ten years later, as I’m faced with a proposition for a week of my time in exchange for a loan from his bank. 

~Lyle~
By ruining her, I became undone. 
When Nate asked me why Pamelon Jackson was following me around senior year, I should have punched him in the face. 
It was a sad existence to love her not have the nerve to tell the world. 
I was worried about what everyone would say. 
But that was boy Lyle Walker, not the full-blooded man that I am today. 
Now, I’m ready to do whatever it takes to get my woman back, including opening the vaults to my bank and my heart.

From Shani Greene-Dowdell, the author of the highly acclaimed Breathless: In Love with an Alpha Billionaire series, comes a fiery, heartfelt novel about a woman trying to fulfill her promise to her father who died of cancer, when she finds out the CEO of the only bank in town willing to finance her dream is the man who shattered her heart so long ago."

Disclaimers: 
*No cliffhanger 
*No cheating 
*Steamy love scenes
*Happily ever after guaranteed 

Title:  Earned by the Billionaire 2
Author:  Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher:  Nayberry Publications     
Series: Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Earned by the Billionaire 2" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Thoughts...

I really enjoyed the 'love and forgiveness' in  'Earned by the Billionaire' that featured Lyle and Pamelon who was  on quite a journey getting their second chance at love.  What a story that takes family drama of a mother who plots with the ex's that will cause trouble for her son [Lyle] and his girlfriend [Pam].  The characters were really well developed, portrayed and believable giving this story a realness that one can identify with.  

I really liked how Pam and her mother were able to forgive in all that had happened that was absolutely  beautifully written. It was definitely not a easy run for these two to finally get back together without complications that were presented. I really liked how Lyle went all out to show  how much he loved Pam and in the end  will these two get their HEA?  Well, you will have to pick up this read to find out how well written this story comes out.  This was definitely a beautifully story where there is received  'love and forgiveness.'
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...