Sunday, June 7, 2020

Lawless 2 (The Finale) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant



Book Excerpt:

"I'm the Tsar's heartbeat, his entire world . . . 

Anastasiya
I finally submitted to the darker side of Happily Ever After, claiming my throne as the Tsariana.
After all, Simeon left me no other choice—all his love or nothing.
But it's never that easy to be tethered to a man who rules a Bratva. No amount of money or power was going to stop what was coming for us the day Simeon claimed me.
But if my dark knight won't save me, I'll do it my damn self.

Simeon:
She's all I've craved since I found her all those years ago.
I've killed and moved mountains for her love.
There's deception in our midst, and my love for Anastasiya may not be enough to overlook the betrayal.
I'm torn between the darkness I was born into and the woman who I love beyond madness." 

***This is the Continuation/Conclusion of LAWLESS and is NOT standalone.***



Title: Lawless 2 [The Finale]
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A. A.
Series: #2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Lawless 2" BY Amarie Avant

My Speculation:

I enjoyed this ending for Anastasiya and Simeon. I must say Simeon was quite a piece of work in the handling of his love. I was so glad that Asya was able to do what she needs to do, proving she was back for revenge, and Simeon couldn't do anything about it. However, his Asya was there to tame him with her strength and beauty. I'm not sure of what to make of Simeon's cousin Mikhail, but I am sure something will come of it later. The story was of a very dark romance being so full of 'hot love, action, death, obsessiveness, twisted, and drama' that will keep one turning the pages to see what is coming next. I hated what happened to Luka but loved it when Simeon's mother craziness is finally brought out because she was a piece of work. By the end, we are given quite a journey that I was so glad to see it ended in the way it did.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...