Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Truth About Fame: Faith & Fortune 2 Kindle Edition by Toni Shiloh

in

Book Excerpt:

"My life has always been in the spotlight. Born to two famous parents and then quickly rising to "super" status in the modeling world ensured that I, Astoria "Tori" Bell, would always have my image plastered across newsstands. Unfortunately, adoring fans weren't still magnanimous, and now I have a stalker on my hands.

Oddly enough, the tall, dark, and all-too handsome bodyguard hired to protect me seems more harmful than the threatening notes from the stalker. As well as his plan to flush out the danger by proposing a fake engagement.

The lines between pretend and reality blur, and I have to shore up my resolves. Baggage from my past means I can't let myself be vulnerable. But the way Marcel Fox treats me has me thinking otherwise.

With a new rock on my finger and the man who put it there by my side, happily ever after seems like a possibility, or is that as fake as my public persona?"

The Truth About Fame is the second book in the Christian Chick Lit series: Faith & Fortune.

Title: The Truth About Fame
Author: Toni Shiloh
Publisher: T. S.
Series: Faith & Fortune Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"The Truth About Fame" by Toni Shiloh

My Speculation:

I enjoyed reading this author's second series, 'Faith & Fortune,' that featured Tori and Fox. I loved how this author was able to bring them together and especially when the chemistry between them started coming out, what better to have Fox as her bodyguard as he was there to guard not only her but her heart. Be ready for a story that is heartwarming and romantic as these two start to fall for one another; however, there was a stalker around. I will say I wasn't surprised who that stalker was in the way he acted. Now, you will just have to pick up 'The Truth About Fame' to see how well this author will bring it all out so captivating to the readers. Oh, I liked Tori's spiritual journey as it was presented into the story to what had gone on in her life that made her struggle in her trust in God. It was so right when he meets and talks with Ms. Etta. Be ready for a series that will have a little bit of it all from 'danger, mystery, suspense, romance, and then the spiritual power of faith. I will say this story addresses what some people have to go through for fame and fortune.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...