Tuesday, March 2, 2021

While I Slept by Lakisha Johnson


 Book Excerpt:

"Everything I thought about my life turned out to be a lie.

The plans we made and prepared for, wiped out in the blink of an eye.
In the morning and during the day, things seem fine except ...
Plans were being made to end my life while I slept.

In this quick, suspense short read, come along on the journey of Corah and Tyrone Patrick as one of them finds out how life can change drastically while they sleep."

Title:  While I Slept
Author:  Lakisha Johnson
Publisher:  Twins Write 2                   
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:
"While I Slept" by Lakisha Johnson

My Opinion:

Wow, this was some good reading that will keep you turning the pages till the end.  Truly this short story will have many twists and turns before what is happening happens.  How will this all end up for Corah Patrick, who is put through quite a bit before she wakes up to what has gone on in her life?  To find out all the answers to these questions and more, you will have to pick up 'While I Slept' to see how well this author brings it all out to the reader.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...