Friday, April 2, 2021

Owen's Heart Kindle Edition by Theresa Hodge (Author), Shani Greene-Dowdell (Author)


 Book Excerpt:

"She left me, but I never wanted her to go...

He hurt me, so I couldn’t stay.

Rania
I left my hometown of Prattville, Alabama, a while ago. That was until my aunt Mildred needed me to help her at her Café. I didn’t plan to still have feelings for my old boyfriend that I broke up with his senior year of college. I wanted to avoid him, but he didn’t have it.

What do I do when my first love... my only love broke my heart but never mended it?

Owen
The only woman I ever loved came back to me. Rania just doesn’t know it yet. Once upon a time, she was my everything, but she abandoned the love we shared. I won’t let her go a second time. She means the world to me. Rania is the owner of my heart.

What do I do when I come face to face with my one true love?

I grab on and never let go."

Title:  Owen's Heart
Author:  Theresa Hodge & Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher:  Theresa Hodge 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review: 

"Owen's Heart" by Theresa Hodge & Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Opinion:  

We find Owen and Raina were college sweethearts until a lie separated them.  Will this be the end for these two?  Well, it seems like Raina will go home to help out with her Aunt Mildred's cafe while she has knee surgery.  Rania goes back to go to Prattville to where her aunt lived, and also we find that Owen also lives there in the area.  Will  Raina and Owen get together to talk out what had happened at the college?  With a little help from Owens's brother, it looks like something good will happen for these two and some help from Raina's friend, Janae. Will Owen get his heart healed after all that had happened?  Well, this is where I say you will have to pick up this sweet short read to see how this story will all come out for Owen and Raina.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...