Thursday, March 3, 2022

I Carry Your Heart by Barbara A. Luker


 Book Excerpt:

"Abby passed away, leaving granddaughter Krista to discover a family secret hidden for six decades, a secret of passion so strong it would change all of their lives and forever change what they thought they knew about the family matriarch.

Yet knowing the truth and deciding what to do with that knowledge were two different things. As her own love affair with a childhood friend is just beginning to blossom, Krista is faced with accepting what she learned about the grandmother she loved and needing to share her newfound knowledge with the rest of the family.

Would the secret Abby protected for so long tear them apart?

I Carry Your Heart is a story of undying love, the sacrifices we make for those we love, and the unbreakable strength of family."



Title: I Carry Your Heart
Author: Barbara A. Luker
Publisher: Black Rose Writing
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"I Carry Your Heart" by Barbara A. Luker

My Assessment:

'I Carry Your Heart' was quite a read, and by the end of the story, I was in tears after all was said and done. The story has an explanation that will give the reader a better understanding of Abby's and Theo's relationship. Was this the right thing for these two to do as they did? Well, that depends on how well one can define, right? However, if things had worked out as Abby had planned by the end of her life, maybe things would have worked out differently for the two. Oh well, we can only deal with what did happen, and from all that had gone on, things did...well, I will stop here and say you will have to pick up this excellent read and see how well the author brings it all out to the reader.

I loved this quote:

"I Carry Your Heart is a story of undying love, the sacrifices we make for those we love, and the unbreakable strength of family. "





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...