Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Plenty (Keatchie Corner Book 2) Kindle Edition by Danyelle Scroggins


 Book Excerpt:

"She wants to be a size eight, but I love every part of her.

I want Angel.

And I'll run to the ends of the earth just to be with her.

But I realize she might not want me. She's always joking about my bad relationships, but I don't see her offering herself to me.

Something is stopping her, and it's not the fact that we've known each other mostly all of our lives.

It's the fact that she's so caught up in this imaginary Instagram world of being with the perfect man that she can't see how bright her future would be with me.

She doesn't understand that sometimes pictures portray a fake world. What you see isn't always what you get.

Because some people would rather hide behind the lens which denotes happiness instead of seeking their own journey to true love and commitment.

And some people will stop at nothing to get that imaginary world that leads to pain and lies.

All I need Angel to see is that for me, she's Plenty."

Title: Plenty
Author: Denyelle Scroggins
Publisher: Divinely Sown (DS Publishing)
Series: Keatchie Corner Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Plenty" by Danyelle Scroggins

My Assessment:

I love this short, sweet read, 'Plenty.' This author gives us a delightful read featuring Angle and Logan. It was funny that these two already loved each other but seemed to be waiting for someone to speak up. Angle's sister Alexis was too cute, and all she wanted was for her sister and Logan to open their eyes to how they felt about one another. It was funny how this well-written story came out for the reader. Who will do what to get this ball rolling...well, you will have to pick up this novella to see how well this author delivers it to the reader. And, the story will be sweetly done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...