Saturday, June 25, 2022

Deviant Royal: An Age Gap, Royal Romance : Duke of Tudor Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


 Book Excerpt:

"Victor Tudor, a man wrapped in mystery and temptation, gets everything he desires.

And for the moment, he craves… me.

I fought. It was a losing battle.

I ran. His relentlessness ensnared me.

I'm a token. A trinket. A toy for Victor's amusement.

He's seductive. A dangerous deviant.

Although I can't stop the madness, staying is lethal.

**

Luxury Whitson, a young beauty with a heart of gold, never catches a break.

And for a brief time, she will be mine to possess.

She's cheeky. I'll train her mouth.

She's defiant. That kink will be straightened.

I'll keep my identity and my deadly delights away from her.

I'll protect Luxury. Spare her father's life. And once my mission is complete, return the naïve girl's heart, as ecstasy cannot last always."



Title: Deviant Royal: An Age Gap, Royal Romance
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A. A.
Series: Duke of Tudor
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Deviant Royal: An Age Gap" by Amarie Avant

My Assessment:

This author has always given the readers another fantastic good read featuring Victor and Luxury. Luxury was at times hard to take, but then there was Victor, who wasn't able to say it...in love in the end with Luxury. So be ready for a little bit of it all emotional, dramatic, mystery, suspense, thriller, and romance that will keep you turning the pages to see what is coming next for these two. One will be only left waiting to read the next series in the Duke of Tudor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...