Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Valor: The Billionaire Bae (The Billionaire Bae Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Amber Ghe

Book Excerpt:

"He found light in my darkness, and I found a place in his heart.

Valor: As the CFO for our multi-million dollar family business Clover Root, I was methodical with the financial tenacity to spot discrepancies. I had to be.

Yet, permanently brokenhearted, I was two different people, and I couldn't integrate them. As a result, my life has two constants: my best friend, Ariston, and this dark cloud that hovers over me, the one that ran every man I ever loved away.

I know I'll have to tell my parents about the breakup between David and me soon. But I don't want to disappoint them yet again. As the oldest daughter, my parents pressured me to get married and have kids.

Ariston: Valor's been crying out about the men in her life, but she doesn't realize I've heard every word.

Splitting my time between being a single father and The Morning Vibe Breakfast Bar, I have to prove I can provide a stable home for my little man.

It seems like the perfect solution when Valor comes up with a plan to fake an engagement with me, giving her parents an instant grandchild and me a stable home for my son. But with my heart on the line, it's a win-win situation, or is it?"


Title: Valor: The Billionaire Bae
Author: Amber Ghe
Publisher: A.G.
Series: The Billionaire Bae Series Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
'Valor: The Billionaire Bae" by Amber Ghe
My Assessment:

"Valor: The Billionaire Bae" was another continuing series of 'The Billionaire Bae' book two that featured Valor and Ariston. Overall, this series was a good read, with this particular story showing what happens when these two best friends become lovers. With Valor having her problems with depression and a former ex, will this be a good thing to seek a best friend as a lover? The story these two made up for getting together in the first place was quite interesting.

To see how this author brings it all out, pick up 'Valor' and see how well it is brought out in the end. 'Valor' was indeed a good series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...