Thursday, July 5, 2018

Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club Book 1) Kindle Edition by Elise Faber



Profile:

"The man had seemed so innocent in the bar—okay, not innocent, per say. He’d been hot, hard, and possessed a butt that I wanted to bite like the last chocolate chip cookie in my stash.

He’d also skipped out of town faster than a villain in a B movie, leaving me woefully unsatisfied. I’d chalked the whole incident up to a bad night stand and moved on with my life.

That was before the news of a failed IUD. Before the plus sign. Before Jordan showed back up determined to make that night up to me.

I didn’t want a baby or a payday or a sexy, stubborn man in my life. I wanted to go back in time and pretend none of it had happened.

Unfortunately, my life had become all about that plus sign . . . and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it."

Title:  Bad Night Stand
Author:  Elise Faber
Publisher:  E.F.                          
Series:  Billionaire's Club  Book 1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Bad Night Stand" by Elise Faber

My Thoughts....

This one was quite a entertaining story that will put you into several emotional states from humor, sadness, craziness, madness to a  swooning romance by the time the reader gets to the end of the read.  

What will happen when Abby....the book nerd and sassy meets a look alike [Thor] alpha Jordan in a one night stand where everything seemed like a fun time until someone runs out due to a cell phone call?  Along with that what will happen when Abby finds out that her IUD didn't work like it was supposed to? Will Abby be able to give Jordan another chance to prove 'he is different and worthy of being in their lives?"  What will happen as two privileged individuals who have all the money but can it buy one happiness?  Will these two get to a HEA?

I loved the secondary characters...especially the camaraderie with Abby's best friends were simply terrific!

The subplots that were brought into the story were interesting in how they were brought out with  Abby's wired father, mother, Jordan's nephew [Hunter] and his family.  I did enjoy how the Thor jokes did bring in humorous parts of the read and with Hunter also being a focus point in this story.  

To get all of the above questions answered along with all misunderstandings from the story are clarified the reader will have to pick up "Bad Night Stand" to see how well written this author presents it to the readers.  

In the end the reader will get the epilogue that will preview the next series  in book 2 of the Billionaire's Club with Cecila and Colin's story.



A big thank you to NetGalley and Elisa Faber for the ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...