Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Lady Guardians: Ride For Free by Hadley Raydeen


Profile:  

"My name is Kyanne Trent. I grew up around bikes my whole life, like it or not.
My parents are presidents of the Legion of Guardians and the Lady Guardians in Arlington Virginia. Their one vice is the rival 1% biker gang The Hellhounds. They can’t seem to shake that feud.
The president of ‘The Dogs’ is out of prison after a ten-year stint. The Guardians are the ones who put him there. After receiving the worst news of my life, I have no choice but to dust off my riding skills and climb back on the one thing I've been avoiding. My bike.
I will avenge this wrong by myself if I have to, but my best friend Zachary may have something to say about that.

I’m Zach Foster. I’m the Tail Gunner for the Legion of Guardians in Arlington Virginia. My best friend, Kyanne, is a handful and beyond stubborn. It’s her way or no way; she won’t listen to reason. But, she’ll forever have my heart. I just haven’t told her yet.
When tragedy befalls her family, I’m her shoulder to cry on and help her warm her sheets as a distraction. I’ll help provide comfort anyway I can; Kyanne can have whatever she wants. I’ll get her back on the bike, collecting dust in the garage again. I just have to make sure she doesn’t run off and do anything stupid to get back at The Hellhounds."



Title: Lady Guardians: Ride For Free
Author: Hadley Raydeen
Publisher: H. R.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:
"Lady Guardians: Ride For Free" by Hadley Raydeen

My Thoughts.....

I found "Lady Guardians: Ride For Free" a very unique read that brought Kyanne and Zach even more together. This was definitely a read of friendship to love. In addition to that we get a story of a very dysfunctional family that will truly will have one shaking there heads and saying what? All of this is due to secrets that will come out giving the reader quite a lot of twist and turns before we can get the answers and then we are left in with a cliffhanger to get the rest of the story.












No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...