Saturday, July 7, 2018

The Faithful Side Bitch Kindle Edition by Racquel Williams


Profile:

"Brooklyn is a fierce, no nonsense woman that is about stacking paper and building a good life. Meeting the handsome Jihad was pure coincidence, but she quickly catches feelings for this smooth-talking brother. A whirlwind romance develops between the two and before you know it, Brooklyn was thrown in a love triangle she was not aware of. She realized that common sense and her Ivy League education couldn't prepare her for what was to come in her once quiet life. 
Alyssa is a money hungry side chick that is on the prowl for her next victim. As faith would have it, she crossed paths with the lying, two-timing Jihad. She uses sex and her good mouthpiece to snatch his soul up. Not caring about his wife and determined to become his main squeeze, she and Jihad concoct a devious plan to get his wife out the way. 
Jihad is every woman's dream; ambitious, sex game on point and a mouth piece that will have the ladies squirming in their panties. He hit it big when he married the well-off Brooklyn. With no good intentions and his narcissistic behavior, he quickly put a plan into motion that will have deadly consequences. 
With jealousy, murder and greed mixed together in this web of deceit, there can be no happy ending in this twisted love triangle."

Title:  The Faithful Side Bitch
Author:  Racquel Williams
Publisher:  R.W.                                  
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five 
Review:

"The Faithful Side Bitch" by Racquel Williams

My Thoughts....

My, my, my, my my!  I am not sure who I felt more sorrier for  Brooklyn or Alyssa?  For poor Brooklyn it was hard for me to believe that she was so naive with all that education she had but when it came to her love life...wow! One would think having a friend like Jasmine, Brooklyn would have listened to some sound advice.   As for Alyssa  was dumb but was she?  You would have thought Alyssa's mother who  gave her some sound advice having gone through this same situation she would have listened...but no that wasn't the case.  As for Jilhad who was definitely a snake..the devil and all I will say is that he certainly must have had something that he was able to win over both of these ladies.  I am still wondering what that was......oh I know was it  the hot steamy sex he seemed to be able to put out?  I just want to be there when both of these ladies finally open up their eyes because I am sure that karma will be a bitch coming for Jilhad in the end.  Now be prepared to be left in the end with a cliffhanger so I hope we are able to get the rest of this story soon!    















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...