Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Nanny's Black Babies for the Billionaire (BWWM Romance) Kindle Edition by Ciara Cole


Profile:

"A Nanny's surprise babies for the billionaire... 

KATIE
I was only supposed to be a Nanny.
Now I'm carrying billionaire Evan Tate's baby!
But what started as strictly an affair has turned into something more.
I want a family with Evan- but can I trust him?

EVAN
Gabby threatens to undo me regardless.
The moment I saw that beautiful, mocha-skin, those rare-blue eyes, and warm smile… I was a man on my knees.
We should’ve known the affair couldn’t go on forever.
I should’ve known my meddling ex-wife, Nikki, would try and ruin me for a second time.
But now Gabby’s pregnant, and I think I have a shot at something.
Something Nikki wasn’t capable of.
Something real.
The only question left is: have I left it too late to open my heart again?

Note: Nanny's Black Babies for the Billionaire is 30k of hot romance between a sexy billionaire and his unattainable nanny."

Title:  Nanny's Black Babies for the Billionaire [BWWM]
Author:  Ciara Cole
Publisher:  C.C.           
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Nanny's Black Babies for the Billionaire [BWWM] by Ciara Cole

My Thoughts....

This was a beautiful story of Gabby and Evan.  After being interviewed and hired for a nanny job for his son Milo by Evan was their be a attraction between these two?  After having to deal with an ex wife Nikki will Evan be able to see pass this attraction he had for Gabby?  What will happen as they both decide to see what this would lead to and let's not leave out the hot, spicy and steamy sex scenes.

Well, it will take a minute to see what was up with that ex as she did try to come between these two.
What I had wondered about was should Nikki have gotten off so easy as what she had done?  As you continue to read through this story you will find it is well written and yes, a little predictable as the author presents us a good story that showed that true love can win out in the end. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...