Thursday, July 5, 2018

Prince's Forgotten Black Baby Daughters (A BWWM Romance) Kindle Edition by Ciara Cole


Profile:

"I know I abandoned them... but come hell and fire, I would get them back.

I had a choice.
A fork in the road moment.
And I chose unwisely.

I abandoned the love of my life and our twin daughters.

Even though I did it to protect them,
They never left my mind.
Odette’s natural beauty, flawless curves, soft doe-eyes…
She plagued my dreams.
And the smiling faces of our baby girls…

Regret was something I had to beat back.
Deny.
For duty.
For the crown.
For my country.

But now, I have a new choice:
Go find my love and daughters or keep living this life…
Like a husk on autopilot.

I know I don’t deserve a second chance.
I know Odette might never trust me again.
But by God I’m gonna try anyway.

This is my vow: nothing will ever keep us apart again."

Title:  Prince's Forgotten Black Baby Daughters [A BWWM]
Author:  Clara Cole
Publisher:  C.C.     
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Prince's Forgotten Black Baby Daughters" by Clara Cole

My Thoughts.....

What a wonderful way to celebrate one's birthday as it was for for Odette and that was meeting a stranger, Bram. However, fives years later Odette has twins and it was only her there to take care of them.  What will come out of this story?  Well, for Odette their will be much more because this author gives the readers quite a interesting passionate story and yes there is a prince that will come to the rescue but will he be too late to get his family back? So, Bram is the heir to the House of Orange and without Odette knowing he had kept up with her whereabouts and knew of his daughters.  Why had this been kept a secret?  This is where I say you will have to pick up this read to see how it all happened.   I enjoyed this sweet well written romance that will definitely keep you turning the pages till the end and leaving the reader with a smile on your face.     













No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...