Thursday, August 30, 2018

Lady Guardians: Justice Kindle Edition by Xyla Turner



Profile:

"Lady Guardians: Justice was written by USA Today Bestselling & Award Winning Author Xyla Turner

Eva aka Justice
As the National President of the Lady Guardians Chapter, I have no choice but to be fierce, loyal and protective. It's in my nature and essentially a part of my makeup. A lawyer by day and biker by night, I enjoy the feel of the road, the sisterhood of my club and the support from the National Legion of Guardians.
What I don't appreciate is some nosey lawyer coming to our compound, requesting my presence and making me recognize him. Then he shows up on my job with the offer of a lifetime.
He's got to go because the promises that he swears by are getting more enticing.

Alaric
I'm a Pennsylvania District Attorney and I don't take no for an answer. Especially when the spirited woman reams into my colleague and ignored me as if I don't exist. I wouldn't stand for that and if I had to track her down at her place of business, I would.
Well, I did.
There, she can't ignore me.
And she won't because I won't let her.

This IR/BWWM novel is raw, yet sexy and an HEA. 


Title: Lady Guardians: Justice
Author: Xyla Turner
Publisher: AZINA MEDIA PUBLICATIONS
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Lady Guardians: Justice" by Xyla Turner

My Thoughts....

We find Justice was an attorney by day and the president of her bike club by night. A District Attorney [Alaric] sees Justice in action in court and is indeed interested and being the determined person he was will get a date. How will this play out with Justice being with a this good looking Alpha male? As we will see from the read Justice got much more than she thought she would from Alaric. As time presented itself seeing Alaric go up against 'Razor, Bronx, Apollo and Bear [a few from the Legion of the Guardian Series] to get who he wanted when it came to Justice was quite a interesting read. The ending to the story was really beautiful as these two finally will get close to their HEA. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...