Monday, August 27, 2018

Incendiary: A Fiery BWWM Romance Kindle Edition by Elisabeth

Profile:

"“You will find your true love when it’s time. The one which carries the name that means ‘fiery love’ or ‘born of flames’ will be the one for you. She will be born with one purpose…to be yours.” –says Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. 

Paris
I am Paris, born Alexander of Troy, the killer of the great Achilles, a man who killed my brother and a man that most thought couldn’t die. Well, I rid the world of him. So, what do you think I’ll do when anyone gets close to McKenna Eros, a fiery woman who’s born of flames? She’s the one for me, born with one purpose: to be mine.

McKenna
My life as McKenna Eros is a sham. I’ve lived thinking my purpose is to teach and live happily ever after with a man who promised to be there for me. However, it was all smoke screen and mirrors. When Paris strolls into my life, he makes everything I didn’t know crystal clear. My true purpose is to be the other half of his heart and soul.

Will Paris and Mckenna allow what is meant to be to take place? Or, will they fight what is predestined by the gods?"

Title:  Incendiary:  A Fiery BWWM Romance
Author:  Elisabeth
Publisher:  Imperial Publishing House                 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five 
Review:

"Incendiary" by Elisabeth

My Thoughts.....

This was a good Greek mythology story that will definitely keep you turning the pages.  I liked how this author was able to give the reader  quite a interesting story as the story would jump from the present from time long ago, travel though time not leaving the present.  The reader will get a little bit of it all from not only 'romance but a mixture of Greek gods and  mysticism that will be mixed with angels and most important an undying love.'  I love the relationship between Alex and McKenna, Paris{Jr.} and Alex and Tank.  I enjoyed how this author was able to gives  the reader quite a Greek mythology style of writing in a suspenseful imaginative dark romantic way.  I will say in the end that this author took a 'Greek Mythology' and give it one creative modern twist that will leave you wanting more.    





















No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...